Keeps my Blog Alive

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Red Ribbon's Black Forest Cake

Last month of June was my birthday. I didn't really have a very extravagant celebration. For a person like me, being with the people I love is enough. I celebrated it in the simplest way.

I have already planned what to do in my birthday. Since that day I supposedly need to report to work, I filed a vacation leave. I went to Redemptorist Church in Cebu City together with my mother and boyfriend. We lighted candles and offered prayers to God. Then right after thar we went home.

I was really suprised because my mom brought me a Red Ribbon cake with a candle on it.




That was really very sweet of her. As sweet as this Red Ribbon Black Forest cake. It tasted like heaven. When I opened the box, I don't want to eat it because it looks so beautiful.




I can't ask for more with all the blessings that I have received in my existence.





Actually, I was really planning to buy this cake. It was endored by the most famous family in the Philippines who is The Kramer Family. And I have also heard a lot of good reviews about this cake in the internet. Yes, it never failed me. Black Forest cake from Red Ribbon is simply the best. I will definitely buy another one fr them soon.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment