Keeps my Blog Alive

Sunday, June 22, 2014

First Time to Make Coconut Macaroons

Since this would be my first time to make coconut macaroons, I have asked for help from my Auntie to make it. Everytime she has occasions, I always see from her table coconut macaroons which are really very yummy. I am even drooling now literally as I write this post. She volunteered to buy the recipes needed since I don't know and get the things needed since I also don't have them. I just gave her money so that she can buy to the grocery store.

I WAS VERY EXCITED!




The recipes needed where dessicated coconut, sugar, eggs, raisins, condensed milk & etc. I know we have our own versions of this so this is ours.

My auntie borrowed materials that we need from a relative of her who is also fond of making coconut macaroons. The things she brough are toaster and small metal cups.As you can see, we all lovem macaroons.

Anyways, I helped her prepare all the materials especially in mixing the ingredients & putting the mixed material in the toaster. She was the one who is in charge id the coconut macaroons is already baked.


I am so happy to achieved this! I am hoping I can do this again alone without the help of others.






posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment