Keeps my Blog Alive

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

I have heard about this product I think last year through a celebrity I am following in instagram. I became curious until then what this product has to offer. So I did some research in the internet about this and I read a lot of reviews coming from my fellow bloggers. I finally decided I must give it a try.


I bought this product in Watsons. This is just actually a 60mL for only P109.00 which is kinda expensive but we will see. I used my SM Advantage card but it is not really mine though (it's mom's) so I will earn points in purchasing it. 

I want to see what's in it for me espcially now that I am having a skin allergy. (I will post about it.) I am still on my day 2 from the day I used it so I can't tell yet the difference. Until now, I am still using the cosmo soap as my body regimen and along with that I also use Johnson's Baby Milk bath.  

"This gentle, soap-free cleanser was originally formulated for dermatologists, specifically for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin. 

- Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face hands and body. 
- Helps skin retain needed moisture
- Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy
- Mild enough to cleanse a baby's delicate skin"


As per directions, you can use it with or without water. Amazing right? Or it is just me that first heard about this ever. HAHAHA. 

DIRECTIONS:
For use without water: Apply a liberal amount of cleanser to the skin and rub gently. Remove excess with a soft cloth, leaving a thin film in the skin. 
For use with water: Apply cleanser to the skin and rub gently. Rinse. 

At the back of the label you will see what will get from using this product. 

I am really looking forward to see the effect it will bring me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment