Keeps my Blog Alive

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lunch @ Lantaw Restaurant in Busay Cebu City

I have been longing to eat here in Lantaw in any of its branches. Since we were heading to Busay together with my boyfriend and her sister to hang out, I decided that we just eat in Lantaw when we get there. We originally wanted to ride a taxi cab but taxi drivers are refusing us so we just rode a "habal-habal" or motorcycle from JY Square Mall in Lahug. The travel was not bad even though it was already at noon. 






Once we where there, we were given for the menu and I am like really hungry when I saw the pictures of the food that we are about to eat. I want to to order everything but as you can see with the price we just have to pick which one. I will just try the other food the next time I will eat in Lantaw. 







We ordered sisig, lechon kawali and baked scallops. We were told by the waitress to wait for 20 minutes for the orders to be served but it really didn't that long and it was served. As for our juices, weopted into orange and pineapple. We also ordered four cups of rice. 






We just didn't come here for the food or the restaurant but also because of the view which is overlooking the city of Cebu. 




After eating, we just unwind and enjoyed the view. 




No comments:

Post a Comment