Keeps my Blog Alive

Sunday, April 20, 2014

The New 10 Peso Coin

In the Philippines before, we don't have a P10.00 coin. There are just the one peso and five peso Long with the cents. Until a new 10 peso coin was introduced. That was years back. Now, there's this new face of 10 peso coin. It has the same size with the old 10 one but the design is new. I noticed this when my boyfriend bought a food from a vendor and the change is this. This really amazed me. I am not sure when it was circulated but maybe for sometime now.

                      

If we try to differentiate the old 10 peso coin and the new one, in the old coin we could see two Philippine Heroes who are Apolinario Mabini and Andres Bonifacio. In the new coin, there is only Andres Bonifacio on it. At the back of the new coin you will see the quote "Dangal at Kabayanihan" wherein you will also see the signature if Andres Bonifacio. 

       


Check out the pictures I took for these 10 Philippine peso coin. The new one is still shiny. 

       



No comments:

Post a Comment